RW SI / SN article. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RW SI / SN article.

dofnsman4303

Practice Squad
Reaction score
RW SI article.

Great read. Its got a cool story of "fate" about RW and DW meeting at the NO airport the before the super bowl, on accident, and both were on the same plane to miami. He said they talked for a long time about things and he thinks that is the reason DW pursued him.

Cover

Luckily, Jason Williams of Duke is on the cover of the one I got...I think there is also one of a guy from Arizona, and one of a guy from Kansas. Hopefully, when NFL season comes around, Miami wont be featured on it....Looks Like Duke aint winning **** this year....

As for the article, it was a very good one, and well written. If I had a damn scanner, Id scan the pic where Ricky was wearing an Aqua Dolphins Jersey holding a football.

sporting news on Ricky

...he'll run behind an offensive line that has some question marks with LT Brent Smith and LG Mark Dixon coming offsurguries. The team made a play for C Olin Kruetz, who resigned with the Bears, but feels comfortable with C Tim Ruddy. Leon Searcy was signed to push RG Todd Perry, and RT Todd Wade must improve. Expect Williams to make the line better. He is not a make-you-miss runner, but he is tough to tackle. Put him in coordinator Norv Turner's system, and Williams should run for at least 1,200 yards and catch 60 passes...
:D

Todd Wade must improve? what's up with that? didn't he play on a bum knee all year?

Back
Top Bottom