Ryan Fitzpatrick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Not good enough to start for a legit team, and not bad enough to command the tank.

No thanks.

I dont want any short term veteran QBs who's experience will allow them to pull out a few wins and cost Miami a shot at franchise QBs in 2020 draft if that is how this team shapes up heading into next year.

I dont want any short term veteran QBs who's experience will allow them to pull out a few wins and cost Miami a shot at franchise QBs in 2020 draft if that is how this team shapes up heading into next year.
Fitzpatrick isn’t winning a god damn thing with us or anyone else. He’s the perfect tank commander.

Nah. Smart guy how he’s stuck around this league for so long. I don’t think I could watch him for a full season. As another poster noted, if you want to tank just play Brock - or Fales.

100% yes. Love Fitzpatrick. Draft a QB. Heck keep THILL if you want and have em all battle. I just want Fitz to be a part of the team and complete the Fitzmagic union.

Fitzpatrick is not the guy to tank. He’ll have really good games and really bad games. No in between with him
Sooooooo - You’re saying he’s about 50/50 as to “tanking”

Hmmm ...

Could be interesting.

Just ride Brock this year. With how shitty this defense is gonna be next year we should be in the running for that first overall. Why bring in someone on a new contract so this team can suck. Just let Brock take the reigns. Again I'm not sure why we didn't let Gase stay this year. Pretty unfair to the new coach to have next year on his resume.

Hurry guys! There's still a few journeyman QBs who don't have a thread yet! Get yours while they last before they're all made!

We already have the perfect QB to tank, Brocktankswiler

what make Tua so special.. he is on stack team. in nfl everybody is good.

Back
Top Bottom