Ryan Grice-Mullen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Grice-Mullen

Andyman

Canadian Fin Fan
Reaction score
Just some quick info on this guy, who played for the B.C. Lions the last couple of years a la Cam Wake.

I was very, very high on Wake when the Fins signed him (as a B.C. Lions fan and Dolphan I guess I saw him a lot up here) and I have to say I'm quite intrigued by this signing. Grice-Mullen is a wide receiver but I'm wondering if the Fins see him as a return man because this guy has wheels and is explosive in the return game in terms of his first couple of steps. He had some nice ones this year and seemed to be getting more and more involved. Neither Ginn nor Bess have that first step explosion and on the big field in the CFL, this guy was a terror when he got the edge but would also take it up the middle. Interestingly, I think this guy is a University of Hawaii alum like Bess. He was also not drafted in the NFL.

Keep an eye on this guy. I strongly doubt he'll contribute as a WR but he could be a field position help if he catches on to do returns. And for all the eye-rolling CFL skeptics...remember Cam Wake AND take note that Stefan Logan of the Steelers is also a former B.C. Lion who had a pretty nice year returning kicks.

Just some quick info on this guy, who played for the B.C. Lions the last couple of years a la Cam Wake.

I was very, very high on Wake when the Fins signed him (as a B.C. Lions fan and Dolphan I guess I saw him a lot up here) and I have to say I'm quite intrigued by this signing. Grice-Mullen is a wide receiver but I'm wondering if the Fins see him as a return man because this guy has wheels and is explosive in the return game in terms of his first couple of steps. He had some nice ones this year and seemed to be getting more and more involved. Neither Ginn nor Bess have that first step explosion and on the big field in the CFL, this guy was a terror when he got the edge but would also take it up the middle. Interestingly, I think this guy is a University of Hawaii alum like Bess. He was also not drafted in the NFL.

Keep an eye on this guy. I strongly doubt he'll contribute as a WR but he could be a field position help if he catches on to do returns. And for all the eye-rolling CFL skeptics...remember Cam Wake AND take note that Stefan Logan of the Steelers is also a former B.C. Lion who had a pretty nice year returning kicks.

Him and Bess racked up alot of yards during their days in Hawii...

He really is like a clone of Bess but you think he is a little faster?

Interesting....Cant wait to see him in a phin uni..

If he makes the team I am sure they will treat him like a rookie just like they did with Wake

Back
Top Bottom