Ryan Leaf.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Leaf....

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
Just a matter of time before somebody posed this question.....do we now go after the recently released Leaf? He has been a solid citizen/team player since he was cut from SD, Jerry Jones said Leaf has done everything asked of him and more(went as far to say that if they asked Leaf to carry around the bags, he would have).

He is the classic Turner QB, Big, Strong, Cannon of an arm.

He really seems to have matured and has a bit of potential. I say role the dice, what harm could it do? He should be able to beat out Levcik and Kustok, then it is down to maybe him and Cade.....50/50.

mmmmm....let me think about this one........................................................NO!

Uh no...let me say this Ryan is a spoiled little brat who has had everything given to him. He sucked in High School and was nobody until his last year in college. He went to my cross-town High School Rival. His whole family is an attitude in itself. All he has is a strong arm. NOTHING ELSE!! Vision sucks, avoiding the sack sucks, under pressure sucks, reading defenses sucks, reading blitz sucks, checking off sucks, and is really an all around weak crybaby. Who suggested that we get this retard anyways!!!!!

Well, I think we're full for QB's. However, I'd like to suggest to the Jets or the Bills to start bidding away. I'm sure that he's the right caliber QB thats just what they need.

(me starts praying they take the bait)

Originally posted by chambers84
Uh no...let me say this Ryan is a spoiled little brat who has had everything given to him. He sucked in High School and was nobody until his last year in college. He went to my cross-town High School Rival. His whole family is an attitude in itself. All he has is a strong arm. NOTHING ELSE!! Vision sucks, avoiding the sack sucks, under pressure sucks, reading defenses sucks, reading blitz sucks, checking off sucks, and is really an all around weak crybaby. Who suggested that we get this retard anyways!!!!!

Can we conclude that Leaf sucks from Chambers84's view?:eek:

if he cannot make it on the 'Boys, then he certainly sucks too much for us - not to mention he is overweight, out of shape and has a bad attitude

Originally posted by chambers84

Hey man you're a fellow Great Falls Montanan?? i too went to his cross town Rival (go bison) small world eh? :D

Originally posted by dolphan39
if he cannot make it on the 'Boys, then he certainly sucks too much for us

Exactly! Getting cut from the Cowboys QB roster is an embarrassment.

chambers is a bison, i myself think he has potential and i say we give him a shot. i mean ive only been here for three years and i have heard alot of good things

Back
Top Bottom