Ryan Tannehill Making Progress; Dolphins Don't Rule Out Return Vs. Colts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Making Progress; Dolphins Don't Rule Out Return Vs. Colts

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Someone threw a bucket of water on ESPN staffers

Ryan Tannehill Making Progress; Dolphins Don't Rule Out Return Vs. Colts

DAVIE, Fla. -- The Miami Dolphins returned to the bye week with optimism that Ryan Tannehill can play again soon, and he has not been ruled out to return Sunday at the Indianapolis Colts.

Coach Adam Gase said Monday that Tannehill has increased his throwing program to passes up to 50 yards with trainers and he's moved to making awkward throws and throws on the move. He has not decided if Tannehill will practice Tuesday, but the team came out of the bye just as confident that their QB1 will play again soon.

"He looks like I remember. It's been forever since I've seen him throw. But to me, he looks like he once looked like," said Gase

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...hab-progressing-dolphins-rule-return-vs-colts

Last edited:
I don't think he plays either. Sucks. This Indy game is such a must win for any playoff hope

I would say he's 50% for this weekend. One bad throw that causes pain probably knocks him out. But he's probably 95 % for the Bills game. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter

Elite takes a negative view on positive Dolphins news? just shocking...

Tannehill, right now, is the best source of wins for us.
If everyone knows he's limited to throwing long, defenses with be ready for dink and dunk.

Tannehill or no Tannehill, I don't think it matters. There is almost 0 chance either QB will put up the numbers Luck will.

Tannehill with an injured shoulder, hell Tannehill with a non injured shoulder couldn't and we all know BO's roller coaster ride is plummeting underground. Oh, and there's the fact that we run an offense designed .... well, just beating a dead horse at this point.

Unfortunately we lose this game most likely and are out of the hunt. Still rooting for a miracle W though!

Whats the chances of the most recent QB who had a capsule injury faces the last QB Luck that had a capsule tear and missed a year plus?

Tannehill or no Tannehill, I don't think it matters. There is almost 0 chance either QB will put up the numbers Luck will.

Tannehill with an injured shoulder, hell Tannehill with a non injured shoulder couldn't and we all know BO's roller coaster ride is plummeting underground. Oh, and there's the fact that we run an offense designed .... well, just beating a dead horse at this point.

Unfortunately we lose this game most likely and are out of the hunt. Still rooting for a miracle W though!
Particularly missing Wilson, Grant, DVP.

Back
Top Bottom