Ryan Tannehill: MCL ‘not completely torn all the way,’ contrary to national report R | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill: MCL ‘not completely torn all the way,’ contrary to national report R

To me, them not putting him on IR is all I need to know. That means there is still hope. If there was none, he would be on IR.

Either way I am content with just riding out the rest of the season with Moore and reevaluating him after the Pats game.

The guy needs to be 100% before I think about throwing him back out there, not 85, not 93 . . . 100%. Cannot risk him damaging the leg any further and we need him with all his mobility available.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

To me, them not putting him on IR is all I need to know. That means there is still hope. If there was none, he would be on IR.

Would of been on IR if we weren't playing for the postseason.

Hell say we win on Wildcard weekend and then Moore goes down . . . would be nice to have Ryan as an option, assuming he is ready to go, the next week.

Don't risk it.

Gase has been really good about not putting players back unless they are 100%. Not worried about him going out not ready.

Either way I am content with just riding out the rest of the season with Moore and reevaluating him after the Pats game.

The guy needs to be 100% before I think about throwing him back out there, not 85, not 93 . . . 100%. Cannot risk him damaging the leg any further and we need him with all his mobility available.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Would of been on IR if we weren't playing for the postseason.

Hell say we win on Wildcard weekend and then Moore goes down . . . would be nice to have Ryan as an option, assuming he is ready to go, the next week.

That's my point. That tells me there is a chance. If there there were no chance, he would be on IR.

Back
Top Bottom