S Antuan Edwards narrow to 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

S Antuan Edwards narrow to 2

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Packers | Edwards Not Likely To Return - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:02:48 -0700

Rob Demovsky, of PackersNews.com, reports free agent S Antuan Edwards will likely not return to the Green Bay Packers, according to Edwards' agent

It looks like he will choice between us and the jets.

Originally posted by PhinDude88
It looks like he will choice between us and the jets.
actually and the Falcons

Edwards visited the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday and also has drawn interest from the Atlanta Falcons, according to Levy. Miami is seeking a replacement for starting safety Brock Marion, who signed with Detroit. In Atlanta, Edwards would be reunited with former Packers defensive coordinator Ed Donatell.

“We’ve been talking with Miami and Atlanta,†Levy said. “We’re going to get something done within the next 48 hours.â€Â

http://www.packersnews.com/archives/news/pack_15629159.shtml

I say he will be going to the falcons now because players love to play with there former coachs. Just look at david boston, if we didnt hire jerry sullivan then i say DB wouldnt be a dolphin right now.

Come on Antuan...you know you want to come here. Do you really want to play for the Jets? I heard a rumor that if you play for the Jets, women will think you're ugly...you will get male pattern baldness ...and you will lose everything that makes you a man and become "feminine" (much like Jets fans) Is this what you want? I think I've made your decision much easier :D

Back
Top Bottom