☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
1. Bing
2. Simpson
3. Blue
4. Huff

So who would you take and why?

This is ONLY for the S position not CB.
I'd like a great intimidator on the field someone taht will scare the WR's adn is a HUGEE playmaker ala polamalu/ed reed.

(is huff a hard hitting S/CB or no?)

I really like Blue and his potential, his speed and size combination would be letal at SS he also a heck of a blitzer which is Polamalus biggest contribution actually, cheating into the line and scaring off QBs. Plus he can be had later than all the above.

Joey 22 said:
I really like Blue and his potential, his speed and size combination would be letal at SS he also a heck of a blitzer which is Polamalus biggest contribution actually, cheating into the line and scaring off QBs. Plus he can be had later than all the above.

yes agree. he is runnin a 4.45 i believe and is a hard hitter and what motivated him was that he wants to be the best tackler in the game at Georgia. tahts what he said so this shows he isnt' all about INT's or wahtevre ala madison but rather all around and especially tackling.

MODS i accidently made 2 threads can you plz close this one. thank you.

SR 7 said:
yes agree. he is runnin a 4.45 i believe and is a hard hitter and what motivated him was that he wants to be the best tackler in the game at Georgia. tahts what he said so this shows he isnt' all about INT's or wahtevre ala madison but rather all around and especially tackling.

MODS i accidently made 2 threads can you plz close this one. thank you.

For a 3rd rounder... I like Cedric Griffen at Saftey...

Bing is an animal... and hits like a truck. a great SS... as long as he can stay healthy...

but Jimmy Williams is the best DB in this draft...

FinNasty said:
but Jimmy Williams is the best DB in this draft...

Strongly disagree, he's up there but Huff is clearly the top DB.

Back
Top Bottom