S/N change? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

S/N change?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey, first off, I want to say that i HOPE i got the correct section for this thread and second if it is wrong I am sorry and hope a mod wouldn't mind or get upset in locating it in the right direction and letting me knwo where the right place would be for it. Well, my question is whether I can change my s/n or not? Thank you.

SR 7 said:
Hey, first off, I want to say that i HOPE i got the correct section for this thread and second if it is wrong I am sorry and hope a mod wouldn't mind or get upset in locating it in the right direction and letting me knwo where the right place would be for it. Well, my question is whether I can change my s/n or not? Thank you.

sure thing... let me know what you want it to be, and I'll change it for you

WharfRat said:
sure thing... let me know what you want it to be, and I'll change it for you
Thanks a lot! If you dont mind, I'll use the day or two to think of one and let you know? and btw, how come when i go to add like a MOCK draft type thing or write something in the signature part it says no more then 5 lines? I think i might have seen some members with more and some even have pictures. Am i going to the correct place for that? I am talking abotu the location where people post and on the bottom of the post they have a picture or write ups like a profile type thing.

PS: the location where you have ur IN loveing memory picture and the get new finheaven merchandise etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom