saban and shaq | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

saban and shaq

I think he'd be best as a TE in the red zone or a LT with those massive long arms and big frame.

fiedler fan..jk said:
I saw that too. I was gonna make a thread and say that and then ask the question...
Do you think Shaq could play football for the Phins?

SHAQ AS A TE WOULD BE THE MOST DOMINATING REDZONE THREAT EVER TO PLAY THE GAME! he is to damn slow to ever go on the field other than within the 10 yard line but if we were on the 7 and shaq just ran to the endzone and turned around, it would be hard to stop him! he has an entire foot on any DB or S in the league!!

jp1979 said:
i might be wrong but didnt shaq go to lsu , i dont know if nick was there when shaq was but im sure they have met through the school

na... shaq went there a long time ago and Little Nicky was only there for the past 4 or 5 years

Sigh, I miss Shaq. Just my luck that two of my favorite teams have idiot GMs, Laker's Mitch Kupchak and Fin's Rick Speilman and also did poorly in 04-05. Doesn't work with baseball since fave teams Dodgers and Angels are both #1.

SabanMinion said:
SHAQ AS A TE WOULD BE THE MOST DOMINATING REDZONE THREAT EVER TO PLAY THE GAME! he is to damn slow to ever go on the field other than within the 10 yard line but if we were on the 7 and shaq just ran to the endzone and turned around, it would be hard to stop him! he has an entire foot on any DB or S in the league!!

I'm foaming at the mouth just thinking about it. All Feeley have to do is throw the ball 15 feet in the air and watch Shaq pull it down.

Regan21286 said:
Sigh, I miss Shaq. Just my luck that two of my favorite teams have idiot GMs, Laker's Mitch Kupchak and Fin's Rick Speilman and also did poorly in 04-05. Doesn't work with baseball since Dodgers and Angels are both #1.

The Marlins have been surprising people the last 5 years :wink:

Shaq and Saban are friends. Shaq was out to buy Saban's Baton Rouge home, but I don't know if he bought it or not. Shaq has been a big benefactor to LSU and Saban had used him for recruiting. Shaq was on the LSU sidelines for the football season opener this past season. So it does not surprise me that Saban and Shaq keep in touch.

Shaq as a redzone TE, He comes down with boards like no problem, just have AJ toss the ball up and let Shaq come down with it in the end zone, no body will be able to compete, if they even try it will be pass interference

ocdfinsfan said:
Shaq as a redzone TE, He comes down with boards like no problem, just have AJ toss the ball up and let Shaq come down with it in the end zone, no body will be able to compete, if they even try it will be pass interference

it honestly would be UNSTOPPABLE! unless they put like 3 guys on him in which case SOMEONE would have to be open!

Jimi said:
lol ya i heard that. Seems like everyone in the Miami area is taking a liking to nick.

except the media.

Back
Top Bottom