Saban Buys $7 Million House | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Buys $7 Million House

OMG! Iver been there!!! I washed a boat at that house last year! Man, that place has an AWESOME pool area!

Nublar7 said:
http://www.finheaven.com/news/2086/
clear.gif

I feel like a barbecue! :cooldude:

Hey Nicky, hows bout a sleepover? :D

SkapePhin said:
OMG! Iver been there!!! I washed a boat at that house last year! Man, that place has an AWESOME pool area!
where in lauderdale is it? what neighborhood is he in?

texasPHINSfan said:
where in lauderdale is it? what neighborhood is he in?

It looks like it might be located right off Las Olas Drive.(The venice of america)

CrunchTime said:
It looks like it might be located right off Las Olas Drive.(The venice of america)
thats where i used to live. i didn't recognize the house.

Not too many houses there have walls around it (with the exception of the houses on the ends of the isles).

I was thinking maybe rio vista, or maybe by huizenga somewhere off the new river.

SkapePhin said:

You must be washing some pretty big boats then....jeesh

My family owns a house around there. were like 10 minute drive from his city.:D

go pay st. nick a visit

Nah it wasnt on Las Olas.. I remember that much.. (If it is indeed the house I went to, looks just like it.) I did that boat last summer so my memory is a bit sketchy.. but I know I took Marina Mile to 595 to 441 North and turned right to get there.. Its one of those streets on that road, I forget the name.. Across the Canal from it is a small Marina or something.. They had alot of little boats there..

That house had a sweet pool area with some greek like sculptures around..

The reason I remember that house is because I was because of the walls.. I was debating whether to park inside of them because there was nowhere to park on the street nearby.. We arent supposed to park in the customer's driveway so I ended up parking way down the street and lugging my gear all the way to it..

The boat I did there wasnt too big though.. Just a little fishing cruiser..

yeah, the lots off las olas aren't that "deep" anyway. most have driveways that are only one-car length long...

Glad to see that even with houses Saban can find "value".... He is such a value shoppper I bet you can find him at the local Walmart...

Back
Top Bottom