Saban Considered On Taking QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Considered On Taking QB

I am glad we picked up Daniels in the 4th and not Orton now. I would have been happy taking a shot on Mcphearson in the 5th but not the top half of the 4th. I am not mad we didn't pick a QB in the draft this year.

McPherson or Orton in the 4th rd would've been better than Daniels. I know Daniels will probably have a big role this year but, imo, either one of those qb's are better value and have more potential. Say what you will about McPherson but he definately has a good chance of being the best qb out of the whole draft.

Finz Fury said:
McPherson or Orton in the 4th rd would've been better than Daniels. I know Daniels will probably have a big role this year but, imo, either one of those qb's are better value and have more potential. Say what you will about McPherson but he definately has a good chance of being the best qb out of the whole draft.

Yes, but also has a chance of being a big bust. I think he'll be decent, but it's all speculation. Just like I'm glad we didn't wasted a pick on Orton, because I speculate he WILL be the biggest bust of this draft.

Finz Fury said:

Orton dropped to the 4th for a reason. He had a subpar senior year in college which isn't good. McPherson has plenty of potential but has a long way to go before becoming a good NFL QB. I would rather wait till next year and get a more polished QB talent in the 1st or 2nd round.

oh well, if feeley sucks then we'll draft one next year.....there is going to be great QB's in next years draft

Leinart USC
Tate Iowa
Leak Florida
etc.

Would you rather have Orton or McPherson? I think I would rather have Orton he was supposed to be a 1st round QB until he got injured last year.

GreenMonster said:
Orton dropped to the 4th for a reason. He had a subpar senior year in college which isn't good. McPherson has plenty of potential but has a long way to go before becoming a good NFL QB. I would rather wait till next year and get a more polished QB talent in the 1st or 2nd round.

Orton had a great year....the reason why he was picked so late was because he got injured.

I hope Vince Young comes out and we get a shot at him. I thought he looked good last year but I need to watch him more before I'm sure.

Doktor Ivel said:
Orton had a great year....the reason why he was picked so late was because he got injured.

And because he has small hands and is fumble prone.

i am happy with the picks that we had in the draft, i would not have changed a single one

Doktor Ivel said:
oh well, if feeley sucks then we'll draft one next year.....there is going to be great QB's in next years draft

Leinart USC
Tate Iowa
Leak Florida
etc.
tate and leak? both are barely 6 feet tall. i doubt any team will be spending top picks on either one

Back
Top Bottom