Saban considers taking Boston back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban considers taking Boston back

L.T.21 said:
Oh Man!! Dont Get Boston---seriously!!! You Are All Way Better Off Without Him!

Sure we are..I want Boston back so badly, it hurts..Boston, Chambers, Booker, Randy, and Brown..I wouldn't wish that on any D..

sign guys who makes us better, if they f off then cut them, that is nick saban, so if boston has the balls to sign with us he either cleans up or packs up, dont care about any head cases with this coach, he can handle them

why do people still keep saying in relation to Boston "if he keeps clean/keeps his head straight/yadda yadda"

Boston was a perfect professional with us. So he flipped on a guy at the airport...not team related and I can say I have almost kicked a few arses in the airport too!! As for the steroid suspension...it was a substance that was "new" and on the list...not your typical hardcore stuff.

Were they the best choices? No. But stop making it out to be that he was such a disaster here.

saves said:
good...good
This could put our team a QB away from a contender in my opinion; figuring Houck's coaching works wonders.

QB?? This put miami a OL from having a good season..AJ has the arm to get the ball to David, he just needs the time. Culpepper had a lot of that, time, that's something AJ didn't know last year.

I think Hakim would produce better results and be less of a risk. Hakim is a burner and the definition of a deep threat and he would be seeing lesser corners all year long. Ofcourse the argument of lesser corners could go for Boston as well but I just feel like a speed guy is in more demand at this point.

I wish we could get a TE like Shockey......That would be so awesome to have that kind of recieving core its not even funny!

Cedric_Benson said:
I wish we could get a TE like Shockey......That would be so awesome to have that kind of recieving core its not even funny!
WTH are you talking about??? McMichael is a better all around TE than Shockey!!! Lee is an exact copy of McMichael if he would get his head out of his a$$

Cedric Benson said:
wish we could get a TE like Shockey......That would be so awesome to have that kind of recieving core its not even funny!

Last time I checked our tight end could catch a ball or two...

Cedric_Benson said:

I don't really get some posts. Some fans are never satisfied. Even if we had Randy Moss and T. Owens as our starting receivers, I would still hear complaints.

Personally, I have no problem with Boston in relation to "head case" or "injury prone". He was fine with us and didn't cause problems. His injury was a freak injury. When healthy he can be amazingly explosive. The problem I have is about how serious his last injury was and whether he will ever recover his speed. The injury happened quite a while ago and he still can't pass a physical so I really wonder if he'll ever be the same.

don't really get some posts. Some fans are never satisfied. Even if we had Randy Moss and T. Owens as our starting receivers, I would still hear complaints.

Bull $hit, you wouldnt hear squat from me...lol

Schleprock said:
BOSTON...PLEASE COME BACK TO MIAMI!!

We want to see you in the aqua and white and back to form!!

I want to see you play a single game in the aqua and white and since we payed you last year and you were injured in a scrimmage, I say again a scrimmage, you should play for the minimum. Otherwise I'm with Hakim.

Cedric_Benson said:

Have you seen a Dolphin game before? :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom