Saban expected interview for Alabama HC Job.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban expected interview for Alabama HC Job..

I think its just more hearsay. It would be kinda stupid to go from college to NFL and then back to college. Its not like Saban has been a total failure ala Spurrier or Davis.

LouPhinFan said:
I think its just more hearsay. It would be kinda stupid to go from college to NFL and then back to college. Its not like Saban has been a total failure ala Spurrier or Davis.

That's why this makes no sense. I can't imagine him interviewing with an actual desire to go to Alabama. What he had at LSU was a lot better than what he could have at Alabama anyway, so I'm totally confused.

Hopefully he just wants a free meal

Honestly, I like Saban a lot and believe in him but I think him interviewing for the Bama job is a slap in the face to the Dolphins fans and the organization!

Smoke Screen. Just to make it seem that its a position that alot good coaches want, which in reality they dont. Nobody wants that job that why so many coaches have already turned it down.

On the flipside, he never said he'd leave the 'Fins.

"Heck, I'm Nick Saban mother ****er! I can coach two teams at once. What, you don't believe me!?"

:chuckle:

LOL. If anyone could coach two teams, I think Saban could do it.

I think he stays with the Phins.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Honestly, I like Saban a lot and believe in him but I think him interviewing for the Bama job is a slap in the face to the Dolphins fans and the organization!

yea, if its true, Wayne should fire him now.

It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

To think otherwise is foolish. I've been on this guy since early this year. He doesn't want to be here in Miami. He wants to win. He never tried to rebuild, he brought in a bunch of old vets (Traylor, Holiday, Carter, Shelton, McIntosh...etc) and tried to WIN NOW. He isn't winning. He has total control. It's all his fault. He see's where this ship is headed and he wants to jump off!!

If Alabama can meet or beat the $5 mill a year he gets from the Fins.........see ya!!! Life is a lot easier in the SEC and in College ball. He's smarter than 90% of the coaches in college. He can recruit easy down there. Work short days and short years compared to being an NFL GM/Coach.

Less work, more money........GOOD BYE NICK!!!

Not happening, chill out.

And yeah, somebody wants the d*** job.

Am I happy about the situation? NO. I still want Shula.

If anything, this is a smokescreen by Saban's 1/2 loony agent. (who has a heck of a clientele).

Despite it all, Roll Tide.

Kev83 said:
Not happening, chill out.

And yeah, somebody wants the d*** job.

Am I happy about the situation? NO. I still want Shula.

If anything, this is a smokescreen by Saban's 1/2 loony agent. (who has a heck of a clientele).

Despite it all, Roll Tide.

If he doesn't take this job, he at least floats it out there that he is interested in "other jobs".

If he fly's to Alabama and talks to them he's a scumbag. No matter if he takes the job or not!!! Wayne paid him, an unproven NFL COACH coming out of college huge money!!! Ungodly money. For him to even take an interview not even half-way through his contract,.....that is a sleezy thing to do!!

Back
Top Bottom