Saban gambles. I love it. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban gambles. I love it.

kingfin said:
Lamont Jordan. New york jets.Will you call him a starter

See my post with the numbers included and then come back and talk to me when you have a better example!!!! Your argument is so weak Wanny would start it at QB

LtDan662002 said:
Dang! I blow up KingFins argument and he disappears!! WTF?

:roflmao: Probably trying to find a article that says "Ronnie Brown is a backup RB for Auburn".

kingfin said:
He took Ronnie Brown.People say he is a back-up runner in collage..Then we take Crowder with his bad knee,s.No hieght Roth.and to top it off Daniels .He picked off 1 ball in 2004.but i really think they are going to be good football players..Saban can have a gamble that paid off big.If it all works out.

Am I sensing a bit of sarcasm?

LtDan662002 said:
Dang! I blow up KingFins argument and he disappears!! WTF?

Don't worry, he'll come back. They always do. I think a lot of people are just stuck in naysay mode after years of Wanny and Fiedler. It was a very trying experience for all fans, but some can't cope as well as others.

He took Ronnie Brown.People say he is a back-up runner in collage..Then we take Crowder with his bad knee,s.No hieght Roth.and to top it off Daniels .He picked off 1 ball in 2004.but i really think they are going to be good football players..Saban can have a gamble that paid off big.If it all works out.
I don't see a gamble at all until the third round with Crowder. (knee's a little question)
Danials may have been a reach in the 4th, but it was a small one. Over all it was an outstanding draft.
Brown, Roth has 1st rd. talent, Crowder is low 1st high 2nd rd talent. Danials may have the hardest time of the drafted rooks to make the roster. The big thing in his favor is the fact that he can play cornor as well as safety. Looks like Bua and Welker will more than likely not be on the opening day roster.

AH, but how many catches did Brown get opposed to Cadillac? Wouldnt that mean Brown was busy catching the ball more times therefore would get the handoff a little less times?????

Looks like Bua and Welker will more than likely not be on the opening day roster.

:eek: ! What makes you think Welker is gonna be gone? He's only been the best return man in Miami since.... Geez I can't remember when.

Greatscott127 said:
Looks like Bua and Welker will more than likely not be on the opening day roster.

I hope you don't think Crowder or Roth are replacing Welker.

Back
Top Bottom