Saban gives up spot at Davie Country Club | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban gives up spot at Davie Country Club

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Reaction score
Saban gives up spot at Davie Country Club?

Just heard on 790 the ticket that Saban has given up his spot at a Davie County country club, saying that he would not be needing it any more. I have no idea if this is true, but just thought I'd throw it out there....

I'm sure THAT was his most pressing business. What's with these people? (790)

I heard it too - a wife of someone who works at the club called in with the info.

I've been saying it - he's gone.

Yeah, I think regardless of Saban's decision, that sort of thing would be an afterthought. In the hierarchy of important things Saban would need to do today I doubt it would go:

A.) Decision on 'Bama
B.) Give up spot at Davie Country Club
C.) Announce decision

Sounds like a BS story to me.

I'm sure THAT was his most pressing business. What's with these people? (790)

For real.

What's next...are they going to report that he dropped by the local McDonald's to tell them not to have his weekly Big Mac ready on Thursday because he "won't be needing it anymore"? :sidelol:

Yeah, I think he is gone as well. Too bad, I thought he would be good here. I can't wait to see how this will be announced if he is leaving, and what he has to say for himself.

Besides...don't you have to send that sort of stuff in writing anyway?

this would likely be saban's last opportunity to "cash in." he has a mess on his hands in miami, and imo another 6-10 season next year would eliminate any chance someone ever offers him 40 mil guaranteed again. i think he jumps ship.

its getting a little late , i think if he was staying and turned bama down an announcement would have been made by now. they're probably signing and finalizing the deal and planning the escape route right now.

For real.

What's next...are they going to report that he dropped by the local McDonald's to tell them not to have his weekly Big Mac ready on Thursday because he "won't be needing it anymore"? :sidelol:

Hey, anything is news right now. It's fun to speculate. :wink:

For real.

Now that would be the final nail in the coffin.......

What time are they suppose to announce his decision???

ESPNEWS keeps replaying yesterdays news.

Back
Top Bottom