Saban is a Miracle Worker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban is a Miracle Worker

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I just read this old article from when Saban was first hired at LSU.. I had no idea how bad of a shape that program was in back then..

No LSU coach has been able to keep off-field problems from seeping into the program. In the last year, Tiger players have developed a hefty rap sheet: arrests for drug trafficking, stalking and purse snatching; flunking out; illegal use of school phone access codes, and suspensions for inappropriate relationships with an agent. These are just the publicized problems. Behind closed doors, the LSU coach deals with personal issues. DiNardo said that at one time, 29 players on the LSU roster had children.

"It's really a unique situation," says Hal Hunter, who served as LSU's interim head coach for its season-ending upset of Arkansas, "and the person that's going to run this program should have a great understanding of this particular situation, of the type of players that are here, of the fans, the community, the conference."

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1208/is_1_224/ai_58669968

wow...from looking at the way that program was described in the article to what it has become, that tells me that Saban is very good at disciplining his players and keepin off-field problems down. nice.

Well I'm sure thats not the whole story,but I do believe Saban believes in what he's preaching and as long as he has faith in his coaching abilitys then we should be a much better "TEAM". I think that word has been key to Saban's succsess.

Back
Top Bottom