Saban LISTENED to Bates!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban LISTENED to Bates!!

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Remember after Saban got the job and he had that sit down with Bates before Bates decided to leave. Bates told Saban........."Defense is a bigger problem than the offense with this team"

I guess the Nicktator listened. Rounds 2 and 3 Saban goes defense.

I think Bates was correct also, our D allowed to many plays..we need a dominating D. our O is still a draft away from being dominating...unless we pick up a couple of FA's come june 1

I believe all three picks were a case of the best possible player available.

I don't think that was rocket science. Our run D was absolutely pathetic and if it wasn't for our pass D we would have been hard pressed to win 4 games. The O showed signs of improvement as soon as Wanny left.

I totally disagree that our d was bad.EVERYBODY'S D would have been bad with that offense.Our D is on the field TOO much cuz our O ****'s

I agree that we are going best player available....Saban is doing great, I am a huge fan of Chowder he is reckless with his body and loves to hit.

Iowafin said:
I totally disagree that our d was bad.EVERYBODY'S D would have been bad with that offense.Our D is on the field TOO much cuz our O ****'s

You couldn't be more wrong. We couldn't stop anyones running game. Injuries up front or not. We are a TERRIBLE TACKLING TEAM. Not to mention we are soft, slow, and old.

This defense is a mess. We added some serious depth on the d-line. Got younger at LB. And got a lot faster. Our defense as it stands right now is very good. I would like to add a saftey so maybe tomorrow or after the June 1st cuts. But that is a minor concern.

Back
Top Bottom