SABAN Live at 1 pm | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SABAN Live at 1 pm

Maynard said:
you dont understand that the point he was making?

yea i get the point..but hes all giggles and s**t, i dont think HE gets the point that we just got beat into the ground by a crappy bills team, in our house....besides, it was all in fun {the statement i made before} :D

SickFinFan33 said:
yea i get the point..but hes all giggles and s**t, i dont think HE gets the point that we just got beat into the ground by a crappy bills team, in our house....besides, it was all in fun {the statement i made before} :D
yeah, it did seem pretty random. i wonder if this is how he talks to his players. for a guy like culpepper, i can see this easily going over his head

Saban doesn't seem to be the guy who goes to a PC and tells the media how he just ripped his team or is going to rip them a new one. We've seen him do it on the field, I can only assume he's doing it behind closed doors. Won't judge until Sunday, which can't come soon enough.

MikeO said:
are the reporters allow to BOOOOOOOO???

Or will that Hurt nick's feelings and help Tenn

Well, hopefully they will not be as idiotic as some of the fans Yesturday.

Scrap said:
All of you who are putting him down would more than likely kiss his butt if you met him. That's where the real humor lies.

:chuckle: :yes: :chuckle:

Saban looked fine in the press conference. He made things very clear without putting on a show for the fanboys. They will take care of business this week in practice. I'm expecting a bunch of crazed animals in uniform this Sunday against the Titans.

do you really think that Saban is going to reveal and expose his players from what was said postgame, post game film watchingh.. post chew out... post locker room tirade? he has yet to do that once. he will never do that. Do you think he cares.. i guarantee you he cares... did he go into a press conference that he likely didnt want to give and answer idiotic questions he didnt want to answer? yes he did... Did he answer and use allegorical sarcasm. yes he did.. allegory..... sarcasm....he was trying to give a press conference without having to say anything at all.. and when he wanted to make a point.. in general terms, and somewhat in a condesending way.. he used analogies. Saban is the master of sarcasm.... the fact you take it seriously is humorous. he will never reveal what happens behind closed doors... And if i was on the team... i would resepct him the more for it. Its not about what we or the media want... he responsibility is to his team.

Nictators presscon.
saban-1.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Have you ever heard of "much todo about nothing"?

Well, now you've seen it.

Back
Top Bottom