SABAN Live at 1 pm | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SABAN Live at 1 pm

Scrap said:
All of you who are putting him down would more than likely kiss his butt if you met him. That's where the real humor lies.

Were just having fun relax. I pretty sure all of us still stand behind him and think he's a great coach. We just had a tough loss.

Scrap said:
All of you who are putting him down would more than likely kiss his butt if you met him. That's where the real humor lies.

there is respecting another human being and there is judging their work.

If Im out to eat and he walks in, of course I would be respectful as others would. But when he's at his job, and at a press confernce talking about the Chicago Bulls, Waterfalls, and other nonsense of course he will be mocked

yeah mine stopped right after he mentioned his 'Wedge'

good thing hes real concerned about the LOSS that just happened 24 hours ago :mad:

Is the PC over. My feed got cut and I cant hear it anymore.

Scrap said:

Dude you must have the brain the size of a peanut were just joking :shakeno:

I think he started to talk about swimming with the sting rays in Australia then the feed got cut off.

Amars said:
I think he started to talk about swimming with the sting rays in Australia then the feed got cut off.

:eek:

finserg said:
Dude you must have the brain the size of a peanut were just joking :shakeno:
Since we're discussing brains.....

Were, and we're are two different words. Which one did you mean ? Also, there would be a period after the personal attack that you made.

What was that you were saying again, Mr. Genius?

Back
Top Bottom