saban making an effort...media denies "darling" status | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

saban making an effort...media denies "darling" status

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
has anyone else noticed in the leb****** and fat hank interviews and in the last 2 press conferences for mini camps, saban has made an effort to lighten things up and show that he's not a hard *** all the time, but the media really isn't going for it? he has tried to tell some jokes and be cool about things but the media is either skurred to death of him or just does'nt like him, and they aren't laughing at his jokes. i think he got a bad rep when he first came here and put things on lock down, but give the guy a break. there was a lot of work to do, and not a whole lot of time to go around explaining himself to everyone. now that the draft is over, he's talking more, and the media need to chill the hell out. saban owed them nothing, and now he's being cool about things and they're still acting like snobs. the "nicktator" is definitely no south florida media darling

I did notice.

I always found it hilarious in today's PC when someone asked a question about the point of the camps and Nick said something like "Our philosophy hasnt changed since yesterday.." (a pretty smart a$$ remark, but funny nonetheless, he didnt mean anything by it) Anyway, the poor reporter almost crapped his pants and was practically appoligizing to St. Nick.

Clasic.

I laugh at his jokes.. He is a hardass, but in a light, smartass type way.

The media will lighten up once we start winning games and they have something good to write about again.

The way he handles himself will determine the way others view our entire team. It's going to take a little time, and some wins, but we will be respected again.

Back
Top Bottom