Saban on CSTV | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban on CSTV

FinzCrazy

1st Team
Reaction score
CSTV is airing a show called "Training Camp"... at 11:30 est. The spotlight is on the LSU tigers as they get ready for the 2004 season. Those of you fortunate enough to get this station should tune in.

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
FinzCrazy said:
CSTV is airing a show called "Training Camp"... at 11:30 est. The spotlight is on the LSU tigers as they get ready for the 2004 season. Those of you fortunate enough to get this station should tune in.

Who's Saban??? :confused:

FinzCrazy

1st Team
Reaction score
feelthepain said:
Who's Saban??? :confused:

Are you serious???? Nick... our head coach...was the head coach at LSU going into the 2004 college footbal season...

GCS VP

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
FinzCrazy said:
Are you serious???? Nick... our head coach...was the head coach at LSU going into the 2004 college footbal season...

Who?

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
FinzCrazy said:

Wow....your easy!!! :buttkick: It's slow and I was bored!!!

LFTzDAN48td

Active Roster
Reaction score
FinzCrazy said:

Fins I saw this segment a month ago or so, I was very impressed:eek: It really got me fired up:fire: Really shows what a great coach we have and how everyone will be held accountable in this regime:yell:

I see us back to the Shula days where we will be top 3 in NFL for fewest penalties, cause I wouldn't want to face NICK after a false start:lol:

Top Bottom