Saban Poll Suggestion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Poll Suggestion

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Reaction score
I have a suggestion for a poll: Did Saban leave the team in better shape than when he came in?

I want to see this poll because I want to see how many hypocrites their are on here. I'm curious to see the overwhelming "NO" now that he has left after just last week if this question was asked, the VAST majority would have been all over Saban's leg, humping like a horny dog...

What do you guys think?

I would vote yes it is significantly improved....same answer I gave in the other poll.

He is a spineless, gutless coward for his exit....but no mistaking he improved this franchise in his 2 years....he just left it unfinished.

I would vote yes it is significantly improved....same answer I gave in the other poll.

He is a spineless, gutless coward for his exit....but no mistaking he improved this franchise in his 2 years....he just left it unfinished.

I respect your opinion, but I really want to know what significant improvements have been made? Saban did little to improve the quality of the team as a hole, his drafts haven't been great (particularly this last one). We are going to be in a little better cap shape, but still in the lower 1/3 of the league as far as cap room goes. And that's more of a result to the cap going up than anything Saban did to improve it. The overall team isn't any better than when Wanny left. Our defense is still aging, our offense is just as bad. (You can't get any worse than the lowest points scores in franchise history -with the exception of the inaugural season). There is no young players outside of Ronnie and Channing that make you say WOW. Well, Vernon Carey. Wes Welker is young but could be gone and he isn't exactly a guy who can carrie a team. The QB situation is still BAD. Our secondary is weaker than it was when he first came. We have a SLEW of free agents we'll have to replace with what really is limited cap space.

Really bro, help me understand how much better we are?

Back
Top Bottom