Saban pre draft PC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban pre draft PC

beejay05 said:
As excited as I am to finally get some info from Saban. I bet we are all more confused about who he will take after the PC. I bet the speech has been perfectly scripted to make every team that picks behind us, thinnk we are targeting their guy.Saban is crafty, aand I dont think he is going to throw is any sort of bone. Nonetheless, I am still looking foreward to it.
As someone pointed out earlier on this board, it's better than enabling the Vikings to commit grand larceny because management tipped its hat too early in the game.

As an aside, I hate them as well as the Eagles for rippin' us off last year, and want payback as in stealing their picks in this draft! Maybe the Eagles, having been to the NFC championship game 4 times in a row without anything to show for it, will get desperate and make a foolish trade for our number 2. Lord knows, desperation is the main reason for our f*ck ups over the last ten years (see 1995, 1999, and 2003-4).

I'll watch...

I'll hang on every word he says...

And he will say absolutely nothing...

It will be 20 minutes of tap dancing....and I love it.:D I don't want to know anything until it actually happens...this is how a professional head coach does his work.

beejay05 said:
As excited as I am to finally get some info from Saban. I bet we are all more confused about who he will take after the PC. I bet the speech has been perfectly scripted to make every team that picks behind us, thinnk we are targeting their guy.Saban is crafty, aand I dont think he is going to throw is any sort of bone. Nonetheless, I am still looking foreward to it.

You pretty much summed it up ....

Back
Top Bottom