saban should draft..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

saban should draft.....

marcos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:cooldude: round name , position nfl comparision

1round ronnie brown ,hb tomlinson
2nd o atogwe,ss/fs b.marion (surtain trade)
3rd jason campbell,qb culpeper
4th jason brown t ruddy
5th jonathan colon,ot kevin shaffer
7th zac woodfin,ilb karlos dansby

There is no need in making another thread that you already have.

What the hell and I wrote out a long detailed answer for him!

If this is your way of getting your topic at the top than it's pretty cheesey...

Jaj said:
What the hell and I wrote out a long detailed answer for him!

If this is your way of getting your topic at the top than it's pretty cheesey...

I don't move mean to be hard on you, but the comparisons gave me a good laugh

Here let me help you. Ronnie Brown is similar to Deuce McAllister. Atogwe should not go in the 2nd and no he resembles a heavier Lawyer Milloy IMO. Jason Campbell ehhh, he's not Daunte...

He's more like Steve McNair or Carson Palmer physically. Jason Brown and Tim Ruddy is where I almost collapsed. Jonathan Colon and Kevin Shaffer??? Way..... off... Jonathan Colon reminds me some of Brett Williams from K.C. Zac Woodfin like Dansby I dono... Dansby is quite a bit more physically talented...

i pasted your replay in from his other thread. :lol:

HelloMotto said:
I don't move mean to be hard on you, but the comparisons gave me a good laugh

Here let me help you. Ronnie Brown is similar to Deuce McAllister. Atogwe should not go in the 2nd and no he resembles a heavier Lawyer Milloy IMO. Jason Campbell ehhh, he's not Daunte...

He's more like Steve McNair or Carson Palmer physically. Jason Brown and Tim Ruddy is where I almost collapsed. Jonathan Colon and Kevin Shaffer??? Way..... off... Jonathan Colon reminds me some of Brett Williams from K.C. Zac Woodfin like Dansby I dono... Dansby is quite a bit more physically talented...

i pasted your replay in from his other thread. :lol:

Thanks Bro :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom