Saban Theme! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Theme!

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I'm reading all the scouting reports on the drafted players and FA pickups. Two phrases keep showing up on the defensive players.

1. Disciplined
2. Hard working

This is what the theme for traing camp will be also I believe! :wink:

"Disciplined" as in "was disciplined his Freshman year" :lol:

Seriously, though, "hard working" is a trait referred to in the write ups on each of our draft picks.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
...phrases keep showing up on the defensive players.

1. Disciplined
2. Hard working
Big and Tall.

Both Roth and Crowder have INTENSITY. Similar to Bua and Pope of last year...but, in a larger frame.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I'm reading all the scouting reports on the drafted players and FA pickups. Two phrases keep showing up on the defensive players.

1. Disciplined
2. Hard working

This is what the theme for traing camp will be also I believe! :wink:

I'm not sure you can classify Tebucky Jones as disciplined. I remember watching him with New England, and he missed some assignments quite badly. Although I never doubted the guys intensity, and the man can come up and help against the run. I hope we get the Tebucky Jones that showed flashes of brilliance with the Patriots (Drilled Lamar Smith on the 2 yard line a couple of years back as the Dolphins were going in for the lead, Lamar fumbled and we lost. I was there and almost cried :lol: .) The man can stick with the best of em.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I'm not sure you can classify Tebucky Jones as disciplined. I remember watching him with New England, and he missed some assignments quite badly. Although I never doubted the guys intensity, and the man can come up and help against the run. I hope we get the Tebucky Jones that showed flashes of brilliance with the Patriots (Drilled Lamar Smith on the 2 yard line a couple of years back as the Dolphins were going in for the lead, Lamar fumbled and we lost. I was there and almost cried :lol: .) The man can stick with the best of em.

I was thinking more on the line of draft picks and UNFA.

I'd add a third word into that too FinsFan.. Versatile.. Brown can run and catch, Roth can play down or up if needed and given the reps.. and Crowder I think eventually can play inside or outside.. Daniels can play CB or Safety... Discipline, Hardworking, and Versatile..

Back
Top Bottom