Saban vs Meyer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban vs Meyer

Hmmm...
Wayne H. runs off Don Shula.
Wayne H.hires the real Satan (Pork Chop Face J.J.)..no matter how
you feel about Nick,he will never be the prick Jimmy Johnson was.
JJ's hire was done behind Don 's back.
Wayne H allows J.J to bring in Dave Wann. (Brilliant!!!)
Wayne H allows Dave to run off Marino,because his coaching legacy in
Chicago is still revered to this day.
Wayne keeps Dave around how years to long? because Dave was such
a great coach and GM.
Finally a ray of hope...Nick Saban is hired.
Nick is supposed to have total control of football operations.
This really isn't the true case since people around Wayne advised him to
"Help" Saban out after giving to much control to Wanny.
Wayne steered certain high profile coaches to be hired for their
experiance.
With Saban's ego,do you think he wanted a Harris or Dom Capers there,
or Muschamp who had been with him for years.
Muschamp wasn't allowed to be DC because of no NFL experiance.
Then Wayne cuts Nick's legs out from under him on the Drew Brees deal.
Alabama contacts Jimmy Sexton who now knows Saban wants out of Miami and into a high profile college job.
Sexton knows Wayne is guilty of breach of contract,so all systems are go.
The deal is done,just wait for the season to be over.
It's leaked to the media...the darlings everybody loves.
So instead of saying he is bailing out before the year is over and
really screwing Miami's year up,Nick lies to the media....poor media...
they're such just people.
Could Nick have handled it better? You Bet'cha.
I guess as Nick was heading out the door he told Wayne to hire Cam. C.
Cam was Nick's fault also,according to you girls.
Saban was here for TWO years.
How long has Wayne been screwing Miami.
If Parcells didn't live in Florida,Wayne would still be screwing us
Look what he did with the Marlins...Look at his track record.
He hasn't been as hands off as you want to believe.
After all this Saban is the scumbag ,but Wayne loves the Dolphins.
Get real.....

Dude!!
Don't you know?Saban banged most of these posters' girlfriends and mothers,kicked their puppies and revoked most of their green cards.
To them Saban has caused the downfall of the Dolphins,while Wayne
is a lovable old owner who loves the Dolphins.
Check out a old post of mine.....

Wayne Huizenga has been my bumbling idiot since day 1....

Then either you're full of **** or ALL of them are breaking recruitment rules by constantly contacting a player like that.

Well of course all of them are breaking recruitment rules by constantly contacting a player. Didn't I make it CLEAR that every program is a part of some kind of NCAA infraction? We were at the Miami - Duke game and he received a text message from Les Miles with Les asking what else he needed to do to get his brother to commit to LSU. We've since stopped recruiting this kid despite the fact that his brother is at just about every Miami Hurricanes game.

Say what you want. That's not always possible. The Gators schedule OOC this years was Hawaii, Canes, FSU, and a cup-cake game for the Homecoming/Senior-Day. I have no problems with that whatsoever.
Lets take a look at the November schedules of the rest of the top teams.

Oklahoma: Nebraska, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State
Texas: Texas Tech, Baylor, Kansas, Texas A&M
USC: Washington, California, Stanford, Notre Dame, UCLA(December)
Alabama: Arkansas State, LSU, Miss State, Auburn, FLA(December)
Texas Tech: Texas, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Baylor
Penn State: Iowa, Indiana, Michigan State
Utah: New Mexico, TCU, San Diego State, BYU
Boise State: New Mexico State, Utah State, Idaho, Nevada, Fresno State
Ohio State: Northwestern, Illinois, Michigan

Now, do you see a single FCS team on that list? Didn't think so. Not even from Utah and Boise State. Florida playing the Citadel this late in the season is an absolute disgrace. Maybe if you took off the blue and orange glasses you could see that.

Lets take a look at the November schedules of the rest of the top teams.

Oklahoma: Nebraska, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State
Texas: Texas Tech, Baylor, Kansas, Texas A&M
USC: Washington, California, Stanford, Notre Dame, UCLA(December)
Alabama: Arkansas State, LSU, Miss State, Auburn, FLA(December)
Texas Tech: Texas, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Baylor
Penn State: Iowa, Indiana, Michigan State
Utah: New Mexico, TCU, San Diego State, BYU
Boise State: New Mexico State, Utah State, Idaho, Nevada, Fresno State
Ohio State: Northwestern, Illinois, Michigan

Now, do you see a single FCS team on that list? Didn't think so. Not even from Utah and Boise State. Florida playing the Citadel this late in the season is an absolute disgrace. Maybe if you took off the blue and orange glasses you could see that.

You're really making quite the argument for yourself by just cherry picking from november.

Florida had to fill the game at the last second and they chose Citadel, and paid handsomely for it. When schools drop out less than 2 seasons before the game is going to be played, it's tough to schedule a decent team.

It's painfully obvious you hate the Gators judging by the tone and ignorance of your posts so far, but man just drop it, because it's making you look foolish. The entire strength of schedule is all you have to look at, not just picking weeks/days/months that help your argument.

By the way, I'm a Florida State graduate, just to deter your " OH TAKE OFF YOUR ORANGE AND BLUE SUNGLASSES LOL " rebuttal

Florida had to fill the game at the last second and they chose Citadel, and paid handsomely for it. When schools drop out less than 2 seasons before the game is going to be played, it's tough to schedule a decent team.

The same thing happened to us. We had originally scheduled North Texas for our opener but they backed out. Instead we had to fill it with Charleston Southern and open on a Thursday night.

The same thing happened to us. We had originally scheduled North Texas for our opener but they backed out. Instead we had to fill it with Charleston Southern and open on a Thursday night.

Miami scheduled 1 soft team.

It was for senior day/homecoming. That game was sandwiched between Rivalry games at Florida State and against Spurrier's South Carolina. The other 2 OOC were Miami and Hawaii.

Stop talking about things being a 'disgrace' and what things should be like. You sound like Shannon.

What nut would fill that game with a difficult game? What if FSU & Miami had been on? Add the SEC and the schedule would have been murdurous.

Playing the SEC, Miami, Hawaii, FSU.... UF didn't have a single push-over game this season (save the Cit). Even the SEC fodder showed up with Kentucky, Vandy, and Ole Miss being ranked at various times throughout the season.

You're really making quite the argument for yourself by just cherry picking from november.

It's painfully obvious you hate the Gators judging by the tone and ignorance of your posts so far, but man just drop it, because it's making you look foolish. The entire strength of schedule is all you have to look at, not just picking weeks/days/months that help your argument.

By the way, I'm a Florida State graduate, just to deter your " OH TAKE OFF YOUR ORANGE AND BLUE SUNGLASSES LOL " rebuttal
not to mention they arent that many schools with an open date that late in the season. there is too much gator haterade being drunk here. gators will prove in january they are in a class by themselves by rocking oklahomas world

Miami scheduled 1 soft team.

It was for senior day/homecoming. That game was sandwiched between Rivalry games at Florida State and against Spurrier's South Carolina. The other 2 OOC were Miami and Hawaii.

Stop talking about things being a 'disgrace' and what things should be like. You sound like Shannon.

What nut would fill that game with a difficult game? What if FSU & Miami had been on? Add the SEC and the schedule would have been murdurous.

Playing the SEC, Miami, Hawaii, FSU.... UF didn't have a single push-over game this season (save the Cit). Even the SEC fodder showed up with Kentucky, Vandy, and Ole Miss being ranked at various times throughout the season.

Come on lol. Let's all be honest here. Hawaii was a push over game. I'm not knocking the Gators and what they've done, I'm just saying. Hawaii was a push over. Texas scheduled some push overs and I think that ultimately that prevented them from getting in the title game ahead of Oklahoma who they beat.

Man I just don't understand why people are still holding a grudge against Saban. I mean I still don't like the guy myself . . . but I have NEVER liked Urban Meyer . . . the guy just looks phony and devious . . . and he is the head coach of Florida . . . blahhhhh.

Saban clearly is a master college coach . . . top 3 in the country . . . and works better with these college kids. It was too much for him dealing with guys getting a paycheck, managing a salary cap and all that other mess. And lets not knock Saban completely . . . he had a fantastic first year with the Fins . . . and he just made the wrong choice with Daunte in the second year . . . if Saban takes Brees . . . who knows who things end up here in Miami. He signs Brees and gets a OT with that second round pick that he used for Daunte . . . maybe things look better. He finished 2006 at 6-10 . . . with Joey Harrington as the QB . . . that says it all . . . he never had the QB . . . and we all are praising the current coaching staff . . . but if the Jets never release Pennington . . . we aren't this successful . . . u just need that luck sometimes.

Saban got an offer that he couldn't refuse from Bama in the middle of the season and he took it. He handled it wrong . . . sure . . . he should have been like "My focus is the Miami Dolphins and the team we are playing on Sunday" . . . lame . . . yes . . . but it works better than saying "I'm not going to be the coach of Bama". That was his only mistake in that regard . . . and we are killing him for it . . . who cares . . . we have the Trifecta now . . . proven successful NFL managers . . . and we are better for it. What's done is done.

I wish the Miami Hurricanes had Nick Saban and his staff . . . as much as I like Randy Shannon . . . to have that proven game day coach and recruiter on the sidelines I could feel comfortable in knowing that we have a guy that is going to turn the program around and compete for a NC. I think I will be able to say that about Shannon soon . . . but I'm not certain.

urban meyer is the man go gators baby woo!!! ...current student at UF...

Tim Tebow is the man.
I don't think that offense is that great without Tebow.
He just throws the team on his back and says "Come on"
He is a man among boys.

Tim Tebow is the man.
I don't think that offense is that great without Tebow.
He just throws the team on his back and says "Come on"
He is a man among boys.

haha yes he is...man that press conference after he lsot i wanted to go get some pads and joined him he looked so determined wasnt even funny... hes provin it nowand just wait till percy gets back for the ohklahoma game oh baby the 1 2 3 show will be back up and running full speed!!

Back
Top Bottom