Saban wants Ricky back FOR Ronnie! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban wants Ricky back FOR Ronnie!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Think about it, this will only aid in Ronnie's development, and keep him fresh for our Superbowl runs 3 years from now.. While in the 2 years with Ricky's services, you have an unparalleled rushing attack.

Ricky will prolong Ronnie's career.

why start another thread really? i mean this has been said over and over, you wouldnt dare put this in one of the ricky threads already started

SkapePhin said:
Think about it, this will only aid in Ronnie's development, and keep him fresh for our Superbowl runs 3 years from now.. While in the 2 years with Ricky's services, you have an unparalleled rushing attack.

Agreed!!! I am going to love seeing this 1-2 punch this year.

I was unaware this particular aspect was being discussed elsewhere.. This thought just came to me when watching ESPN just now.

tucker said:
why start another thread really? i mean this has been said over and over, you wouldnt dare put this in one of the ricky threads already started

Another mod in training :shakeno:

SkapePhin said:

Good thread. I hope that'll be the case and work out for the best.

i think the it will definitly be for the better in ronnies situation. rookie RBs rarely come right in and set the league on fire. Ronnie will need to learn and not carry the ball 300 times this year. good point skape. although i dont think Ricky will be here for 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom