Saban wins award for most stretched out sentence of the year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban wins award for most stretched out sentence of the year

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Y'all read that about the Inoor facility? Lawaaaaaaaaaaaaawd

"I think we are progressing with the idea that at some time in the future we will definitely continue to research the fact that we probably need someplace to practice when the weather is bad or it's just too hot,"

So they're looking into looking into looking into thinking about it?

:rofl3: :tongue:

It's still better than...

Coach: "umm..well...yeah it's hot, but from a coaching standpoint I like it. Helps the guys learn about fatigue. Uhhhh but I don't care about all this. I just want to play football, that's why we're here. Uhhhh Fielder looked good out tere today"

Reporter: "But coach...Fiedler didn't practice today. He left with a hamstring pull"

Coach: *runs fingers through hair* "Uhhh...well..from my standpoint he looked good."

Noodle Arm said:

Coach: "umm..well...yeah it's hot, but from a coaching standpoint I like it. Helps the guys learn about fatigue. Uhhhh but I don't care about all this. I just want to play football, that's why we're here. Uhhhh Fielder looked good out tere today"

Reporter: "But coach...Fiedler didn't practice today. He left with a hamstring pull"

Coach: *runs fingers through hair* "Uhhh...well..from my standpoint he looked good."

:rofl3:...how the hell did we put up with that for so long...

:lol:
Noodle Arm said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Noodle Arm said:

That brought on flashbacks I don't care to remember.
Imagine being a Pitt fan. :cry:

Noodle Arm said:

:chuckle:

pigskinguy said:
As long as we're correcting people, the spelling is stretched and sentence. :tongue:

clear.gif

pigskinguy said:
As long as we're correcting people, the spelling is stretched and sentence. :tongue:

lol my bad i type fast and never look at what i type, ill make sure i check it over from now on;):tongue:

Noodle Arm said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

FinsAreLife said:
lol my bad i type fast and never look at what i type, ill make sure i check it over from now on;):tongue:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom