Saban's first draft A+ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban's first draft A+

So much better than the standard F or D from the Wanny drafting era.

Everybody is giving the fins high grades for the draft... everybody except our beloved espn. i dont know about you guys but that really p***es me off.

It is easy for ESPN just to give every team with two first rounders or more then 10 picks an A. But considering Saban's resources, he did a heckuva job (Oh crap, I sound like Wanny now saying that.. ;) )

Great news, to me anything with an "A" is good.

Our A's make me happy,but I love the fact most everyone gave Buffalo a D or F :laughat: what a bunch of dilusional morons they are!!!

Dolfan1000 said:
It is easy for ESPN just to give every team with two first rounders or more then 10 picks an A. But considering Saban's resources, he did a heckuva job (Oh crap, I sound like Wanny now saying that.. ;) )

No, you are OK. Just one "heckuva" doesnt make you a Wanny clone.

Now if you start saying something like:

"Well, from a quality standpoint I think we had a heckuva good draft. These guys, from a talent standpoint, will help us get things cleaned up. We didnt have as many picks as I would have liked from a quantity standpoint, but thats OK because from a value standpoint we got 2 players last season for the picks we were missing this year, and with those guys we will continue to get things cleaned up.
So, from an overall standpoint I think we did a heckuva job, and I guarantee we will get this mess cleaned up by the 1st day of the season"

Then I'd worry. ":lol:

Back
Top Bottom