Saban's Offseason Update | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban's Offseason Update

I'm sure if Ricky is coming back that he will be in shape by the time he steps onto the playing field.

byroan said:
He wasn't forced. He's the one who said he wanted more carries and that he wanted to stay in on 3rd downs.
Yeah, didn't even remember that. But really, it obviously wasn't the right decision to ask that, but if Wanny had any idea what he was doing, he would have known that he can't do that to a running back.

However, Wanny obviously didn't know what he was doing...ever...

Maybe this year off will prove to be better, maybe he's rejuvenated and in better shape, rested up and ready to go. Obviously nothing is for sure, but I'm sure he'll be fine.

CanadianPhinFan said:
Oh come on. I would have been fed up too in an offense like that and being forced to pound the ball on every down.
yea pay me all that money and what? You want me to run with a football! Forced !!!!!! to play a kids game when there are hundreds even thousands of kids who actually want to be "forced to pound the ball on every down." NO SYMPATHY FOR THE WEAK!

gonick1 said:
yea pay me all that money and what? You want me to run with a football! Forced !!!!!! to play a kids game when there are hundreds even thousands of kids who actually want to be "forced to pound the ball on every down." NO SYMPATHY FOR THE WEAK!

Do you not understand that he set a record for most carries (or at least close, can't remember exactly)? A runningback isn't supposed to do that, you can't be utterly dependant on the man.

Back
Top Bottom