Sacks! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sacks!

He won't be running like this 5 years from now.
Very true. For the Bills they hope to win a title before he has to dial it in. There have been others just like him - Culpepper and Newton come to mind. It’s not as though the modern day NFL hasn’t had Josh Allens in the league. But you have to win within a window because the running and taking hits downfield isn’t sustainable. I don’t care how big and tough you are. Culpepper and Newton were massive. They both got close to a ring but no cigar. I think Allen is a smarter QB than both of those guys and has a better shot at a SB title within the next few years.

What part?
the bachelor party!

i also stood in for one of the bachelors when they weren't shooting.

so i was on set all the time.

do very difficult watching demi moore, her body double, and numerous other beautiful young women getting naked over and over and over and over like that!

It will definitely be more enjoyable watching our blitzes get home against Burrow on Thursday night vs. chasing Allen all over the field.
Burrow is not as adept at using his hot reads as Allen, also not having the physical ability to escape the rush. Thursday will be interesting. I just hope that we have enough health and energy to put together for 4 quarters.

Very true. For the Bills they hope to win a title before he has to dial it in. There have been others just like him - Culpepper and Newton come to mind. It’s not as though the modern day NFL hasn’t had Josh Allens in the league. But you have to win within a window because the running and taking hits downfield isn’t sustainable. I don’t care how big and tough you are. Culpepper and Newton were massive. They both got close to a ring but no cigar. I think Allen is a smarter QB than both of those guys and has a better shot at a SB title within the next few years.

He did have a better shot.

Until Grier paired Hill with Waddle and Tua

the bachelor party!

i also stood in for one of the bachelors when they weren't shooting.

so i was on set all the time.

do very difficult watching demi moore, her body double, and numerous other beautiful young women getting naked over and over and over and over like that!
YES, I am jealous - LOL

Back
Top Bottom