Sacramento Kings Baby!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sacramento Kings Baby!!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
fakers look out, The Kings are rolling, and CWebb ain't even back yet!
lmao!!!
Sucramento is such a joke...regular season champs, that's allt hey ever are...they can keep hanging division banners from the rafters while we hang NBA champion banners:D

While I would have agreed with you in the past, this Sacramento team is different. You have to admit you are impressed by them this year.

And what's with all of Shaq's injuries? Is it true what the raper says? Is he too fat and out of shape? I can't wait till the Kings stomp them.

While I would have agreed with you in the past, this Sacramento team is different. You have to admit you are impressed by them this year.

And what's with all of Shaq's injuries? Is it true what the raper says? Is he too fat and out of shape? I can't wait till the Kings stomp them.
it's "the rapIST";) :lol:
Shaq is in the best shape since 1999, LA is just coasting through another regular season.

Kings depth will cost them in the playoffs..losing turkoglu, clark, and pollard was huge. Brad Miller has been a great addition, but he is foul fodder for shaq in the playoffs. oh yeah, kobe may be a rapist but he's not a flopper(vlade):lol:

The Lakers are still waiting for Shaq & Malone to return. The Lakers are easily the favorites once they return. The second best team will be between the T-Wolves, Mavs, & Kings. The Western Conference playoffs are gonna be great to watch again this year.

Originally posted by SMadison29
The Lakers are still waiting for Shaq & Malone to return. The Lakers are easily the favorites once they return. The second best team will be between the T-Wolves, Mavs, & Kings. The Western Conference playoffs are gonna be great to watch again this year.
you're forgetting san antonio in that equation, but yes i agree with you: western conference will be a blast

The mavs and wolves???? OH MAN.

The three best teams in order: Sacramento, LA (when healthy, not now) San Antonio.

The mavs and wolves???? OH MAN.

The three best teams in order: Sacramento, LA (when healthy, not now) San Antonio.
Sacramento has no chance of containg shaq or duncan in a seven game series;)

The T-Wolves have a damn good team & they've been playing without Wally, Hudson, & Olowokandi.

The Mavs need to get their shizit together. They made a huge mistake by trading Van Exel.

I think either Dallas or Sacramento is the odd team out after the first round this year. I'm leaning towards Dallas cause they don't understand the concepts of "defense" and "rebounding."

Minnesota is looking great, and they will only get better
Lakers are unbeatable with all 4 in the lineup
San Antonio is a first round lock as well

LOL. Sacramento is an odd team out?

THEY HAVE THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA. They will have homecourt throughout. They are 20-2 at home. They will beat whatever team they get in the first round.

And then beat the lakers in the West Finals. Watch.

LOL. Sacramento is an odd team out?

THEY HAVE THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA. They will have homecourt throughout. They are 20-2 at home. They will beat whatever team they get in the first round.

And then beat the lakers in the West Finals. Watch.
oh...in Arco Arena(also known as Staples North)?:D

Just like Ralph Wilson is Pro Player North.

But no, seriously, Sacramento is playing the best right now, and that will translate into the post season if they stay healthy.

I gotta wake up and go to work CW, it's been fun, talk to ya tomorrow.
Bills suck.

Back
Top Bottom