sad day for PAts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sad day for PAts?

finresurrection

2 Babes and a little paint, sweet!!!!
Reaction score
Bruschi to have surgery to repair hole in his heart. the story is on yahoo sports.

can't post the link - sorry.

I am not one to dump on another teams' misery, especially when it comes to the health of a likebale player. let's all hope Teddy comes out of this OK. he is only 31 and we all hope he has a long life ahead of him

the stroke was long time ago. it is now being reported he has a hole in his heart as well that will require surgery.

No it's a new surgery he had yesterday, that's what caused his stroke, it is said fixing this will allow him to play again.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
that was a long time ago and he pulled out fine man

No...this is new. He had a small stroke earlier and now he's having surgery to fix a hole in his heart. I wish him a speedy recovery.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
that's what caused his stroke, it is said fixing this will allow him to play again.

That's not what the article says. It says he had a small leak from a blood vessel in his brain, and that causes one type of stroke. Where did you hear anything about the heart surgery allowing him to play again?

It really astonishes me how a 30 yo. top notch athlete can have a stroke and a hole on his heart, not only unnoticed by team doctors but it even sounds as something that happened instantly, Im not trying to be mean to someone in pain but the league has to make him a blood test and audit the NE medical crew its imposible, Strokes happen to beer drinking, pork chop eating, couch bum, 50 yo. not to one of the MVPs on the SB, I think that for Bruschis and the hole team good that has to be done.

Agreed, class guy and I too hope he has a speedy recovery. Don't see him coming back though and that leaves a big hole (no pun intended) in their LB corp.

Back
Top Bottom