Safeties for second round | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Safeties for second round

MARINO1384

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
What about this guy in the second round:

2. Sean Considine, Iowa (6-0 1/8, 212)
Had a complete workout at the combine. Ran his 40s in 4.50 and 4.54. Had a 37-inch vertical jump, 9-foot-9 long jump, 3.92 short shuttle, 10.65 long shuttle, 7.09 three-cone drill and did 19 strength reps. Considine was a linebacker and running back in high school, while also playing basketball and baseball. Basketball team won the state title in 1999 and he rushed for 1,580 yards with 400 receiving and scored 34 touchdowns that year. He was a walk-on who was redshirted as a freshman at Iowa in 2000 and started the past two seasons with six combined interceptions. This is the type of player you want on your team. He is an overachiever with speed and athletic ability. Considine is a smart player and is great in run support. May lack a burst, but he will make up for it with mental toughness. It's like having another coach on the field.

What i read about him i really like. what do you think?
http://nfl.com/draft/analysis/expert/brandt/s

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
You think Shazor will be around in the 2nd?

Bullocks?

I figure Brodney will be long gone by then.

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Shazor will be there in 4. Bullocks will go to Dallas at 42 if there. Pool PROBABLY won't fall that far unfortunately.

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
J Tes said:
Boomer who are you lookin at in the second?

Victoria Silvstedt.

Oh sorry.........Reggie Brown, Elton Brown, Marcus Johnson, Chris Spencer, Shaun Cody, Mike Patterson, Kevin Burnett, Alfred Fincher, Josh Bullocks, Corey Webster, Odell Thurman.

Fin4life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Boomer said:
Victoria Silvstedt.

Oh sorry.........Reggie Brown, Elton Brown, Marcus Johnson, Chris Spencer, Shaun Cody, Mike Patterson, Kevin Burnett, Alfred Fincher, Josh Bullocks, Corey Webster, Odell Thurman.

I think Shaun Cody would be great, I also like Blackstock.

Do you think Patterson could fit as a DT on our line?

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
No, I just am tyoing too fast. This is my Christmas day!! Adrenaline is running, heartbeat at 200BPM. :)

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Boomer said:
No, I just am tyoing too fast. This is my Christmas day!! Adrenaline is running, heartbeat at 200BPM. :)

It is one exciting day my scout-happy friend.

Den54

Punk Exterminator
Reaction score
Boomer said:

Easy there fella. Endurance is the key. :D

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I'm bushed. I was at work at 7, up all night with the baby, back from work at 4.......by midnight I will be hanging!!!

MrClean

The one and only
Reaction score
Boomer said:
Victoria Silvstedt.

Boom,
Don't you care for Babineaux, or do you think this is too high or...? I really like him and think Saban would make good use of his versatility.

Top Bottom