Sage and Chazz Surratt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sage and Chazz Surratt

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Reaction score
I coached both of these boys in NC and, if you don't already know, Chazz (the older brother) plays LB (QB previously) for UNC and Sage (WR) plays for Wake Forrest (also excels at basketball). These guys are extraordinary athletes and have tons of potential. Both will end up on an NFL squad somewhere. They both LOVE football, (although their dad is kind of a tool and they never played "good enough" in his eyes. **He coached them before and after I did.**). For no other reason for this post, I'm just asking that you guys and gals (who haven't) take a look at these guys, not only because I have a personal investment in them, but because they are both VERY legitimate NFL prospects. The odds are against me, but it would be nice to see one of these kids in a Dolphins uniform.

I coached both of these boys in NC and, if you don't already know, Chazz (the older brother) plays LB (QB previously) for UNC and Sage (WR) plays for Wake Forrest (also excels at basketball). These guys are extraordinary athletes and have tons of potential. Both will end up on an NFL squad somewhere. They both LOVE football, (although their dad is kind of a tool and they never played "good enough" in his eyes. **He coached them before and after I did.**). For no other reason for this post, I'm just asking that you guys and gals (who haven't) take a look at these guys, not only because I have a personal investment in them, but because they are both VERY legitimate NFL prospects. The odds are against me, but it would be nice to see one of these kids in a Dolphins uniform.
I’ve been keeping an eye on Chazz, noticed him early last season. I kept seeing him around the ball, making plays consistently and was like damn who is this guy. Chazz kind of reminds me of Simmons that just got drafted out of Clemson. Freakish athlete, who plays well. Kind of hoping he ends up on our roster lol.

Chazz is also listed as @Pachyderm_Wave #1 senior LB prospect this coming draft.

I like Sage, I'm consistently seeing him in the 2nd or 3rd rounds of most mocks I've looked at (which is almost everyday). Good build, will definitely be on the field in the NFL in 2021.

Chaz I don't know as much about but he's popping up in the 4th round alot right now.

Last edited:
I like Sage, I'm consistently seeing him in the 2nd or 3rd rounds of most mocks I've looked at (which is almost everyday). Good build, will definitely be on the field on the NFL in 2021.

Chaz I don't know as much about but he's popping up in the 4th round alot right now.
Give Chaz a watch when he takes the field again. I need to watch his brother Sage.

That’s great that you coached them. You should be proud. I especially like the LB, based on the clips anyway, He showed a complete skill set. I am not sure what he runs, but he looks like he’d fit with us.

That’s great that you coached them. You should be proud. I especially like the LB, based on the clips anyway, He showed a complete skill set. I am not sure what he runs, but he looks like he’d fit with us.
I read somewhere he’s in the 4.5 range. @SCall13 may have better insight to that though since he’s had the opportunity to lead/coach those young men.

I read somewhere he’s in the 4.5 range. @SCall13 may have better insight to that though since he’s had the opportunity to lead/coach those young men.

The 4.5 range is right. Both of them run about the same 40 time.

An aside: Chazz is the more aggressive of the two. He's has a bit of a meaner streak. I think Sage is a SLIGHTLY better athlete overall.

There's gonna be a lot more talent coming out of UNC not seen since the Butch Davis years. Should be fun!

For awhile I was seeing Chaz listed in the 4th round and later in mocks while Sage was more often placed in the 2nd round.

Now I'm seeing Chaz almost always in the 2nd round ahead of Sage.

I like him but I will indeed be surprised if he goes ahead of Parsons.

Back
Top Bottom