Sage Rosenfels 2005 Comeback win vs Buffalo! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sage Rosenfels 2005 Comeback win vs Buffalo!

dolfin530

Student of the Game
Reaction score
I know he is just a backup but this was a great comeback win!

[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/miami-dolphins/09000d5d80054d6e/Dolphins-24-Bills-23[/video]

I hope he doesn't pull any of that crap this season.

i think the odds are high Moore will get injured
and we will see our jewish messiah Sage take to the field
It will be like david vs goliath

As soon as Sage's name was floating as a possible signing I remembered this game. That was a good day....made me believe Sage might become a serviceable QB but then laid a stink bomb against Cleveland and was never given a chance again. Great comeback though.

This game marked my first pilgrimage to Dolphins-Mecca.

After that horrible start to the game, I was sure I'd never be able to set foot in the stadium again.

... then came Sage-bring-em-back-alive-Rosenfels!!!

After that game was still one of the loudest experiences I've ever had in sports. :up: (even considering there were only about 20-25K fans left)

That was my first and only Fins game I have been to. Living in Ohio it is hard for me to get down there. I was shocked to put it nicely how pathetic the Fins home field advantage was and still is. The stadium was overrun by Bills Fans!!! And the Miami fans just sat there and took it or just simply left the game! Those of us few Fins fans that remained were treated to a great comeback by Sage and Chambers! I also was drunk and talking mad junk after we won to the Bills fans who tormented me throughout the game! good times!!

Back
Top Bottom