Sage Rosenfels on ESPN Radio this morning. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sage Rosenfels on ESPN Radio this morning.

Chisel Monkey

See Nick Run,Run Nick Run
Reaction score
He was on "allnight with todd Wright (who never is)". He talked about his role on the team and knows his time is in the future .
It was only a fluff piece where the host tries to act all buddy buddy with the athlete's who are being conpensated to call in. The only really interesting thing is this (this is only my take on the conversation) he must have said Norv's name a half a dozen times-at the very least. He went on how he was a genius,he deserved to be a head coach somewhere and on and on. Not once did he say or refer to Wanney. And in all fairness he didn't bring up any of the other coaches either. It just struck a cord with me. The rest of the interview "todd" gushed over the fact that Sage played golf with Justin timberlake last summer. I could have hurled. Sage sounded pretty chilli.

Sounds like somebody's got a crush on Justin.

I wonder if Timberlake has F'ed Christina Aguilera yet. He's tryin to.

Anyway its not too surprising Sage goes on about Norv. I think Norv drafted Sage did he not? I can't remember, I think Norv might have been let go during the 2000 season, so Schottenheimer might have drafted Sage. But still coming onto the team in camp Schotty, on offense the players weren't all that happy with Schotty ball at first and I'm sure Sage got an ear full of guys reminiscing about when Norv Turner was there cuz that was the offense's hey-day. So then Sage got here in Miami and saw Norv Turner in action already thinking highly of him.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

This cat doesn't need to try..:lol:.. Christina has opened up to Redman, Fred Durst, Carson.. There's no doubt in my mind she laid down for this guy.. hell, Britney did.. That Bastard!!!

so one question, as he thinks he is the future, how long is sage rosenfels under contract ? i mean we hear it all the time, that maybe next year he could make a push, but how many years does he have left ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Sage is in the last year of his contract. So decisions will be made on all three QBs next year.

so thats fu@$*d up, that means sage was here for nothing maybe

Originally posted by Al13
so one question, as he thinks he is the future, how long is sage rosenfels under contract ? i mean we hear it all the time, that maybe next year he could make a push, but how many years does he have left ???

He didn't say "He was the Future -here." he just commented that he was behind Jay,and Brian, and it was a forgone conclusion. He also commented that a team like ours poised for the Super Bowl should have a veteran QB as back up. I'm sure he was spitting out the company line there. Sorry I didn't mean to miss represent -- I should have been more percise in my account of the event. My Bad.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

She's your every day whore, Redman hit that too. Come to Miami and you can F Trina for free, everyone in Dade County has. :D

Back
Top Bottom