Sage Rosenfels on ESPN Radio this morning. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sage Rosenfels on ESPN Radio this morning.

I still do not understand why the hell that girl with no talent other than physically outside(hey sometimes you need them) says that she has not been SKOed. She has a horrible voice. How could she have not gotten ducked!!! I mean look at the fricking songs she sings!!!!! She is basically admitting it.

As afr as Sage goes...It boades well for him to speak well of Norv. Look at how many head coaches always bring "their" QB with them when they go somewhere else. (i.e. Chaney and his backup protege from Dallas *sorry, forgot his name already*). If Norv likes Sage and Norv moves on to headcoach another team, maybe Sage will always have a job as a backup. Smart thinking on Sage's part. Can't blame him for making tons of money working out and watching NFL games on the sideline each week. :hail:

Originally posted by Chisel Monkey
He was on "allnight with todd Wright (who never is)". He talked about his role on the team and knows his time is in the future .
It was only a fluff piece where the host tries to act all buddy buddy with the athlete's who are being conpensated to call in. The only really interesting thing is this (this is only my take on the conversation) he must have said Norv's name a half a dozen times-at the very least. He went on how he was a genius,he deserved to be a head coach somewhere and on and on. Not once did he say or refer to Wanney. And in all fairness he didn't bring up any of the other coaches either. It just struck a cord with me. The rest of the interview "todd" gushed over the fact that Sage played golf with Justin timberlake last summer. I could have hurled. Sage sounded pretty chilli.

Well he probably talked up Norv a lot cause Norv is also the QB coach as well as the O Coord so it makes complete sense.

Back
Top Bottom