Sage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sage

SkinsHQ

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As a Redskins fan who has watched Sage the last couple years during the pre-season, and up at training camp this year ... I can't understand why Ray Lucas is still in there. There is no doubt in my mind that Sage would do better than Ray in there right now (I wonder if I would). Everyone knows Sage earned a spot on the Redskins roster but got traded because Spurrier was looking at his QBs through his gator-goggles and Sage was the odd man out. He's got a pretty good arm, he'll get the ball there if you give him decent time, and he is more mobile than you would expect.

My two cents ..

thanks, anything helps right now.....what a truly pathetic performance. Sage should at least get some game time in. What could it hurt?

Thanks for the insight HQ. If Ray gets off to a bad start against the much hated Jets, DW should give Sage a chance. Hopefully Sage will get a lot of pratice this week.

WE should start Dickenson. He has more experience in Turners offense, and also has won on each level hes played...And why the hell not at this point right?

Anyone else appreciating Fiedler just a tad more these days?

I was serious...if they dont have confidence in Lucas lets give dickenson a try now...he was in turners offense all last year. He will be released when fiedler is back so lets have a look now. Lucas probably wont be back or at least shouldnt be back next year, but not sure hwat his contract is so who knows.

Lucas should'nt be back this morning.what a waste of skin

Back
Top Bottom