Said it before and will say it again.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Said it before and will say it again....

sensation24

Miami Dolphins # 1
Reaction score
Brian hartline is the best receiver on our team. Ppl say he's having success based on Wallace, but last yr only had bess along side of him and still got over 1000 yds.

Having Wallace out there opens the field up for sure. Without him, there's more focus on Hartline. It's not to say he isn't very good, but without Wallace, he isn't open as often.

Dude is money. Great hands and field awareness.....one of the best in the league on the sideline comeback route.

No he's a number 5 on every other team in the NFL :rolleyes:.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like hell. You don't get 1000 yards in back to back (presuming solid end of this year) as a number 5. Get off it, he is legit.

edit- didn't see you were sarcastic. I still stand by my words

He's a WR every team needs to have. He has great hands, he's dependable, and he's heading for another 1000 yard season. He's a good player.

Just imagine what he could do if he could get YAC. Going into the game he ranked #23 in receiving yards with about 800. Of those top 23 WR's, he was tied for last in YAC with 243. Hartline does a lot of good things, but until he can learn to keep his feet he will always be viewed as what he is, and good, not great receiver and not a #1.

Back
Top Bottom