Saints braced for reunion with Ricky Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints braced for reunion with Ricky Williams

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Saints braced for reunion with Ricky Williams

``He had a heck of a 4-yard run,'' Wannstedt said with a grin. ``It was a draw, and there were three defenders free. He made one guy miss in the hole and bounced it to the outside. John Lynch came up to make the tackle, and he made Lynch miss. Then the other free guy hit him, and he made 4 yards. It should have been a 1-yard gain, and he made 4.''

Yeah I remember that run. The play development impressed me, the playcall did not. If Ricky would have made that last guy miss he could have run for like 15 yards and you would have heard me spouting all kinds of **** talk to Saints fans who claim he has no speed and cant break big ones

The saints are trying to get over Ricky's departure..The man ran for 1200 yards and their complaining..give me a break..

I think the Saints have been duped by Deuce. The guy's explosive, but everyone has to remember that with explosiveness comes volitility and Deuce has never been one to stay consistent for an entire season.

did anyone hear about what ricky said to piss off joe horn of the saints ? I saw a little espn soundbite and horn was going off like crazy ..something ricky said ? anybody ?

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Yeah I remember that run. The play development impressed me, the playcall did not. If Ricky would have made that last guy miss he could have run for like 15 yards and you would have heard me spouting all kinds of **** talk to Saints fans who claim he has no speed and cant break big ones

15 yards is a big one? LOL

did anyone hear about what ricky said to piss off joe horn of the saints ?

Supposedly during Ricky's sideline interview during the Buc's game, he said the Saint's receivers don't run block very well. I don't
remember that but what do I know I'm a homer
and a FNG. (fxxking new guy) :cool:

Back
Top Bottom