Saints officials having a chuckle (merged w/New city, same story) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints officials having a chuckle (merged w/New city, same story)

It just now dawned on me.If Ricky indeed had used that derogatory language to the police, don't you think he would have been arrested? No matter who you are, you just can not talk to a police officer in that manner. Personally, I think it is all BS. Made up, highly over exaggerated.

Not always. I've seen people talk major sh*t to cops and get away with it.

No he wouldn't be arrested. Cops are used to being called every word in the book.

Now you know why there were more than a few knowing smiles at Saints camp this week.

All has been quiet at Airline Drive headquarters for the past month. Meantime, Charles Grant, the rookie defensive end whom the Saints acquired with the Dolphins' first-round draft pick in April, looks like a future star, and the team will receive another draft pick in 2003.

ON THE SAINTS BEAT: Grant opened some eyes when he whipped bad-boy left tackle Kyle Turley during a scuffle in a closed practice last week. Insiders say Grant body-slammed Turley and landed a couple of blows to the head before teammates intervened.

Thats TOO funny!! They are just saying how much RW was such a huge cancer... and in the same article they say how their first round pick is getting in fights with teamates!!!:lol: :lol:

Who cares what the Saints think? Lets see who'll have the most rushing yards: Deuce or Ricky?

Hint: Ricky is better than Deuce.

Originally posted by scotgif
It just now dawned on me.If Ricky indeed had used that derogatory language to the police, don't you think he would have been arrested? No matter who you are, you just can not talk to a police officer in that manner. Personally, I think it is all BS. Made up, highly over exaggerated.

They're not making it up. This article also confirms this. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ewhyde21jun21.column?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

This traffic incident is getting old.

Saints | Looking for No. 2 RB - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
7:59 PT: The New Orleans Times-Picayune reports the New Orleans Saints are still trying to figure out who their No. 2 running back will be behind starter Deuce McAllister. The team is hopeful one of their undrafted rookie free agent additions – Ricky Williams (Texas Tech) or Jeff Chaney (Florida State) – will be able to step up and win the battle. James Fenderson may also be in the mix, but may be better suited to a third-down back role. The Saints haven’t ruled out adding another back and have also communicated with the Bills and Broncos, who are both deep at the RB position.

like i said, they had better have a good backup...deuce will be another fred taylor injury-wise.

Back
Top Bottom