Saints worst 3-0 team in NFL. packers,bears stink | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints worst 3-0 team in NFL. packers,bears stink

zsonka

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Saints fans ripped Ricky all spring and all summer on their web site at the piscayune newspaper web site... i was sick the way they said he

could not catch the ball well

could not run anything, but short up the middle runs(no speed)

could not break the long ones.

always injured

fumbles alot.

I swear most teams will want ricky over duece, when this season is over and Ricky will be league MVP!!!!!!

And saints are going NO WHERE this year.. please you think you beat good teams this year.

minnesota is HORRIBLE and greenbay barely won 27-23 in the fourth ,cause culpepper SUCKS .. and he had 4 more INT's today.they are 0-3

Greenbay ...... they have NO !!!!! defense...... Detroit 0-3, would have killed them today if not for 4 INT"s by the rookie harrington and still they scored 31 points on the packers. Greenbay also barely beat Atlanta 1-2...

Chicago is the luckiest team in the nfl..... Minnesota 0-3 is one of the worst teams and chicago escaped 27-23 to beat them and escaped from atlanta 14-13...

you guys are DREAMING if you think the saints are good...... What fools ......... please go back to your site...

Tampa Bay scored 20 points and has NO OFFENSE.........

you squeeked by these 3 teams barely and you think your team is good at 3-0........ YOU ARE SO DREAMING..

and you can have our first round pick number 32 ,,,,, kinda of like a second rounder... a pick in no where land . you pay a guy big big money and they rarely pan out..... please take our very late first rounder cause i'd rather have a mcmicheal in the fourth or a zach in the fifth........

oh mcmicheal, did i say he could be the leagues rookie of the year.........:monkey:

i promise you saints fans are being totally fooled just cause you are 3-0...... that means nothing...... and it means nothing for the phins who have the best record in football in september but stink around xmas time......

but thanks to your team sending us the best back in football for 2002 we will be in better shape come xmas......

GO BACK to your own site where you can pretend your team is a contender...... :sleep:

Yeah, the Saints are really good IMO. Carolina will be last year's San Diego. Win their first few games, then lose a whole bunch after that.

the saints are one of the best teams in the league and i think since they got ricky out of that town, they will be much better. duce was a big person they wanted to use on that team and ricky williams was one of people they wanted to get rid of and sometimes that tells you something. in the next few years the saints will be picking up out of free agency a big name player for there team. right now there saving there cash for the furture and there team right now is one of the youngest and best in the league.

the panthers 3-0 isnt a bad pick either. there in the same divison as the saints and i think will be good this year. they're mixing the west coast offence with some college plays from ucla. people are saying that there the worst 3-0 start but look at there record. you dont have to like them but when it comes to your team is playing them and lose then they all talk ****.

overall i think the worst 3-0 team would be the pats. i think there a fluke and they will lose there steam sooner or later because they arent the same team as they were last year.

but not watch these bad teams last year when they prepare all year to get this good. the panthers and the chargers are going to be good this year and i think the chargers got a good chance at the superbowl this year.

Originally posted by bluprintclassic

overall i think the worst 3-0 team would be the pats. i think there a fluke and they will lose there steam sooner or later because they arent the same team as they were last year.

Actually... I think the Pats have improved over last year...the Cheifs brought them down to earth a little with that OT scare... but I think they're for real... they'll be the biggest thorn in our side come crunch time....

Well thanks phin fans for giving the saints some props and not agreeing with that idiot zsonka. I was gonna bring up some points to argue with his statement, but after seeing the other replies I figured why waste my time with 1 moron.

And, of course, I agree with y'all that the Saints are one of the better NFC teams. As far as the AFC... at the top, IMO, would be the Pats, Phins, and Raiders...in no particular order.

Back
Top Bottom