Salary Cap Update 3/7/04 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salary Cap Update 3/7/04

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
The cap page will be updated soon. I'm not gonna have Muck change something on it until "official" numbers are available. I will be submitting a few changes today but the new FAs signed will not have numbers yet

:couch:

2) I have assigned Wooden a 1 yr vets minimum with $25,000 signing bonus. Cap hit $475,000

$455 + 25k = $480k

:poke:

You only need to worry about signing bonus amortization when it comes to rookies.

The minimum is tendered to rookies when drafted. Anything over the minimum for undrafted rookies is included in team salary. I remember making that mistake last year.

:couch2:

Re: Re: Salary Cap Update 3/7/04

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Thank you Sir Clumpstar.....I was just thinking about the cap. Let's talk about the cap baby, let's talk about cap jail-e. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be. Let's taaaaalk about the cap.........let's talk about the cap!:)

I appreciate the time you spent letting us know what it's looking like after all our cuts, signings, etc.

send your checks to:
Clumpy
sushandsuch st.
Buffalo NY 5 numbers

The cap page will be updated soon. I'm not gonna have Muck change something on it until "official" numbers are available. I will be submitting a few changes today but the new FAs signed will not have numbers yet

As of 3/7/04, I have y'all $6.956 million under an adjusted cap of $78,167,746 (Miami has a $2,414,254 debit). Included in the numbers is a total of $4,946,666 "dead cap".

NOTES: The $6.956 million under number

1) DOES NOT INCLUDE Bonus information for Freeman or Akins (subtract the proration from the number)

2) I have assigned Wooden a 1 yr vets minimum with $25,000 signing bonus. Cap hit $475,000

3) Estimated 1st year salaries of your new FAs using the minimum salaries (all of them are assigned $535,000) and have also used $4.25 million signing bonus for OL James(seen reports of $4.4 million but the difference is trivial)

I'm looking into adding a 2005 cap page. Thoughts?? Post here! Bitches, gripes, complaints?? Send them to Muck :D

Man that's a nice fitting CAP JAIL cell!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom