Salary Cap Update 4/22 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salary Cap Update 4/22

Clumpy said:
it varies with the team and is based on number of picks, what rd those picks are in, and the position of those picks within each rd. With the Surtain deal, Miami can sign their draft choices with room to spare
Ok, thanks. :)

HysterikiLL said:
We only have 6 picks anyway...we'll be good
Yeah, I was mostly wondering if we would have room for potential June 1st cuts. Plus, who knows we could have more picks come tomorrow. :wink:

Thanks Clumpy...where would most of us be w/o you....

Leave Clumpy alone, i feel his pain, and all of you dol-fans should too, think back 2 years ago when we had to wait to the 2nd round only to see our front office is too god damn blind to see the most obvious pick in any draft ever and let anquan boldin go by and take eddie nobody in the second round.

Clumpy said:
Sorry folks. I've been so busy that I've just not had the time to send the updates until today. Muck will update the page as soon as he's able.

As of 4/22, I have Miami $8,977,685 under an "adjusted" salary cap of $86,578,396 with $5,867,380 "dead cap"

What's missing?

1) Accurate bonus info for DE Holliday, OL Jerman, and S T. Jones.
2) Details for restructurings/pay cuts for DT T. Bowens, DT Chester, OT McIntosh, LB Seau, and WR Thompson
3) "Deion" charges for some players who have contract in the "uncapped" year (2007)

I would estimate that Miami is approx. $6.5 million under, thus I'm off by about $2.5 million

Enjoy the draft :D

EDIT: It's up.

http://www.finheaven.com/seasonal/salaries.php

Muck

deion charge ?? can someone explain that a bit more, and iif the name came from prime time :confused:

FinzManiac said:
So essentially we were barely under the Salary cap before Surtain got traded?

Thus the reason he was traded..............

Thx Clump my Dolphi... I mean football brother. I appreciate the hard work of updating our CAP JAIL situation.

Sorry I had to. :D

And Clump how much $ has to be put aside to sign this years draft picks, or is that all ready including in your figures?

Back
Top Bottom