Salguero: Tannehill continues to outplay Moore, likely to start against Carolina | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Tannehill continues to outplay Moore, likely to start against Carolina

We don't need to see what Moore brings to the table we already know. We need to see our franchise QB develop!

not suprising Moore is nothing special. He has played well at times , horrible at others. moore is not a long term starter in this league

We have to kid this kid some snaps against the oppositions first team defense.

I'm excited for him to start, he will still have that roberto Wallace connection going

I would stay away from Volin on this. Dude has a love affair going with Matt Moore.

hmm okay! At this point isn't it as simple as IF the rookie is even remotely close to the incumbent the choice is simple?

So this must be the last week before they decide who will be the official starter. Interesting week!!!

I'm not so sure - Philbin put Moore ahead of him for a reason, be it he looked slightly better at practice, or he thought Moore was slightly more ready than Tannehill. I think Tannehill will need another stellar performance versus the ones against Carolina.

You guys are stressing about this too much. Sherman and Philbin have a strong history of developing QBs. If Tannehill doesn't start this year, I have to believe there is a legitimate reason for it. If Sparano had been here, I'd be right there with you all...

Get rid of Garrard and let last season's second best divisional QB and our top ten draft pick duke it out.

Back
Top Bottom