SALISBURY[EDIT: THEISMAN], the dolt, strikes again! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SALISBURY[EDIT: THEISMAN], the dolt, strikes again!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Dolphins haven't played well on the road -- they lost Saturday at Minnesota -- so next week is a tough game for them. And New England has been inconsistent all season. If the Jets hadn't started so slowly (1-4), they'd have the division locked up already. It's really tough to say, but the Jets might have the best shot.

If the Jets hadnt started so slowly?... If the Fiedler hadnt been injured... If Lucas hadnt of sucked... If this.. If that...

ITS ALL IRRELEVANT at this point!! The Phins are the ONLY team in the division that control their own destiny at this point.. What does that say??

I cant stand listening to Salisbury anymore.. He comes off as a pretentious prick.. By the way he talks to people about teams, youd think he was the greatest QB of all time or something..

The only Salisbury I like is red, juicy, and picketed by PETA..

EDIT: It appears I was mistaken.. Joe Theisman wrote this gem of an article.. but the former opinions still stand..

http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/theismann_joe/1481380.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was just me that every where I turned it was Jets this or that like they just won the Super Bowl, This weekend I'll be routing for 2 teams Miami (of course) and Green Bay just so the media will quit kiss NY butt

Originally posted by t2thejz
i hate salisbury

so do i man. he has this ****iness to him that makes me want to slap him silly. oh well, atleast he gets paid for talking smack!

I'm going to have to agree, Salsbury is an incredibly pompous individual who believes he is the "end all and be all" of football analysts and prognosticaters. This has nothing to do with what he does or doesn't think of the 'Fins either because he's never been biased one way or another with them as far as I can tell.

He comes off as a know-it-all little bast**d without regard for anyone elses ideas or opinions, not even his colleagues. The worst part about it is his attitude of, "You can't possibly understand the NFL if you didn't play in it." The rest of us are simply bystanding morons who wouldn't know an original thought if it jumped up and bit us on the butt according to his thought process.

Originally posted by Expo88
I'm going to have to agree, Salsbury is an incredibly pompous individual who believes he is the "end all and be all" of football analysts and prognosticaters. This has nothing to do with what he does or doesn't think of the 'Fins either because he's never been biased one way or another with them as far as I can tell.

He comes off as a know-it-all little bast**d without regard for anyone elses ideas or opinions, not even his colleagues. The worst part about it is his attitude of, "You can't possibly understand the NFL if you didn't play in it." The rest of us are simply bystanding morons who wouldn't know an original thought if it jumped up and bit us on the butt according to his thought process.

exactly. i respect Salisbury's thoughts and all, but i just don't him in front of the camera

Back
Top Bottom