Sam Madison SUCKS!! Cut him!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Madison SUCKS!! Cut him!!!!

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
He obviously cannot cover anybody and is a huge weak link that will get toasted week in week out!

LMAO. I was thinking the exact sme think Bod. I think its time for a few Dolphin fans to eat crow along with the Bills fans......

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
come on how could u NOT pick up the sarcasm, the guy has sam as his friggin avatar :lol:

And? You know how quick people are to jump ;)

Hahah i was actually wondering how many people would think i was just being a major ***....hahah

For at least one week my boy #29 seems to have shut a few people up, but it is true he needs to dominate more often. Just makes me sick seeing people alling for his head, he gives up 3-4 TDs in one season and people are after his scalp!

GUESS WHAT PEOPLE??? This is the NFL, EVERYBODY gets beat for TDs. I don't hear anybody saying Champ Bailey sucks even tho he gave up a TD to Rod Gardner.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Hahah i was actually wondering how many people would think i was just being a major ***....hahah

For at least one week my boy #29 seems to have shut a few people up, but it is true he needs to dominate more often. Just makes me sick seeing people alling for his head, he gives up 3-4 TDs in one season and people are after his scalp!

GUESS WHAT PEOPLE??? This is the NFL, EVERYBODY gets beat for TDs. I don't hear anybody saying Champ Bailey sucks even tho he gave up a TD to Rod Gardner.

Sam played a good game, but I'm glad they put our best CB on their best WR. If Madison was covering Moulds I don't think they dominate like they did last night.

I love Sam, but as good as he is right now, he's not what he once was. He's still very very good though!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom