Sam Simmons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Simmons

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about him lately?? Are we going to keep him?? I need to know because I am going to update my 2002 NFL FEVER and MADDEN 2002 roster so I can play some football this summer before the 2003 versions come out on each! Thanks!

That's one dumb and stupid question boy I tell you.. Why dont you just do it and if hes cut from the dolphins cut him in your game too. Duh!!

Originally posted by chambers84
Has anyone heard anything about him lately??
despite having 2 kids, he is at NWU graduating in 4 years w/his degree. :jumper:

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
That's one dumb and stupid question boy I tell you.. Why dont you just do it and if hes cut from the dolphins cut him in your game too. Duh!!

OK....I didn't think I was going to get slammed on this one.:cry:

I think he was being sarcastic. Hope so anyway.

PS - I know what it's like. I'm a stickler for dead-on accuracy on my rosters too!!

I was just kidding Chambers 84. Just pulling your chain..!!. By the way Chris Chambers is going to be in DADELAND MALL signing autograph!! I will be there!!

Yeah I wish I could go, can you send me a plane ticket to me here in Anchorage, Alaska?? LOL!?!!?

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
I was just kidding Chambers 84. Just pulling your chain..!!. By the way Chris Chambers is going to be in DADELAND MALL signing autograph!! I will be there!!

I'm half tempted to send you my Chambers jersey and a box of Krispy Kremes so that you can have it signed and get a snack in the process. :D

I wish I could send you my chambers jersey to get it signed! Probably not enough time!

when is chris chambers goin to dadeland mall and at what time and where? must have information...

Back
Top Bottom